Women’s Ministry exists as a wide open door opportunity for spiritual renewal and personal growth in Christ. It is instrumental in advocating women’s needs and concerns, and is a network for all women who wish to use their talents for developing the gift that God has given them to share with others, to energize their walk with God, and to strengthen their witness for Him.
Mission: To model Jesus Christ through meaningful relationships and effective ministries.
How we serve:
1. Provide opportunities for women to deepen their faith and experience spiritual growth and renewal
2. Elevate women as persons of worth
3. Address the concerns of women
4. Build networks among women
5. Mentor young women, teens, and girls
6. Promote opportunities for wider service for women
7. Challenge Adventist women to use their talents and spiritual gifts for the glory of God in the home, church, and community
For more resources for Women's Ministry, please click the button below: